Southeast Asia VC Database
A database for founders to collate their interactions with VCs and investors.
Creating some transparency in the SEA early-stage eco-system.
Quantitative Feedback (/5 stars)If you're interested in contributing to the directory, please fill out the information in this form and it'll be added to the directory.
Qualitative feedback - A couple of word will do:
- Communication - How good were they are getting back to you with clear requirements and feedback?
- Due diligence process - How prompt were they at getting to a result? Were the asks reasonable?
- Mentorship - Did you feel like you got something out of the relationship?
- Founder alignment - Were they aligned with the founders? n.b. aligned doesn't necessarily mean 'friendly', it means acting in the long-term interests of the founder and business
- Distance relationship - How involved are they? Are they there when you need them? Are they clear about how involved they will be?
- Pros - What was the best thing about your interaction with the investor?
- Cons - What was the worst thing about your interaction with the investor?
- Feedback - If you could give the investor any candid feedback, what would you say?